Your Adventure Awaits ...
Scroll Down To View Quote
Booking is easy
SELECT YOUR DATES
Check our availability calendar and select your preferred dates.
ADD OPTIONAL EXTRAS
From BBQ's to bike racks, we have a range of extras to choose from. Bookable now or closer to your adventure.
Once we have received your booking request, we will issue an invoice for a £150 deposit to secure your booking.
TIME TO HIT THE ROAD
The adventure awaits ...... your home is where you park it!
- Family friendly campervan
- Well behaved dogs are welcome
- Brand new professional campervan conversion for 2020
- It's not just any van it's a Luxury VW Campervan!
- Competitive VW Campervan hire prices
- Perfect pickup & drop-off location 5 min away from J12 M5
- Free customer parking whilst on holiday in our campervan
- Pickup service available for Gloucestershire
- 24 hour breakdown assistance
- Includes diesel heater so perfect for use all year round
- Free side sun/rain awning
Important Booking Infomation
Please have a look at our terms & conditions for all details: CLICK HERE
Who can drive: Drivers are to be aged between 25 to 75 years old with a minimum of 2 years driving experience with a UK driving licence & must not exceed more than 6 points on driving license.
If you do not meet the driver criteria above, then please get in touch with us as we can normally make arrangements with our insurance company.
Additional Drivers: Additional drivers are charged at £32 per trip whilst driving in the UK. They must be present at the time of the pickup, and be able to provide all the correct documentation.
Taking the Camper to Europe & EU insurance: For European trips there is a small additional charge of £15 per day to cover the extra insurance & breakdown cover.
Mileage Limitation: An average of 150 miles per day over your complete hire period is included, then 20p a mile thereafter. This is around 3-4 hours of driving per day so is usually more than adequate.
Booking Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of £150 of the hire fee is payable to secure your booking.
On receipt of your deposit a final invoice will be issued which is payable in full 2 weeks prior to the commencement date of hire.
Security deposit: Our insurance policy will ask us to retain a refundable deposit of £600 excess in the event of an insurance claim.
This also acts as a security damage deposit. This will be refunded normally within 1 - 2 days of return of the camper providing it's in the same condition it went out.
Pick up and return: Generally pick up is at 3PM on the first day of the hire and drop off is at 11AM on the last day of the hire allowing us time for change over for previous and subsequent hirers. If available we offer a early pick up and late drop off for a small additional charge.
You will need to provide us with:
1) A drivers check code which can be easily obtained from the DVLA website.
2) Your drivers license and two separate forms of ID - Utility bill, Bank / mortgage statement, Council Tax bill. The proof of address documents must be dated within 90 days of the hire start date and must match your current address. Failure to provide the correct documentation required will result in the campervan not being released for hire.
3) Safety Deposit: Upon collection of the campervan we require a £600 safety deposit that will be fully refunded when the campervan is returned in the same condition.
Non UK drivers are likely to be eligible for hire please contact us to confirm details.
Availability Quick Check